VK Creative Technologies, LLC Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.virtualkamper.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VK Creative Technologies, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VK Creative Technologies, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VK Creative Technologies, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on VK Creative Technologies, LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. VK Creative Technologies, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, VK Creative Technologies, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Affiliate Disclaimer
Certain products/services and links to products/services are affiliate links and we may earn a commission for any purchases that you make. Occasionally, we are compensated to give our honest opinion on products and/or services. This will not incur additional cost to you.
We mention these products and services to you because we believe in them and want to help you improve your life. We only recommend products or services that we feel deliver value to you. With full disclosure, of course, VK Creative Technologies, LLC is a for-profit business, which means we do earn an income with this website.
We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. In addition, a merchant will likely have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. If you make a purchase from a merchant on their site or on a site that we have posted a link to, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and credit card number, may be collected the merchant and us. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly.
To make it easy on the both of us, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links and that we will receive a commission from your purchase.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
In no event shall VK Creative Technologies, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VK Creative Technologies, LLC’s website, even if VK Creative Technologies, LLC or a VK Creative Technologies, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on VK Creative Technologies, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VK Creative Technologies, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. VK Creative Technologies, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However VK Creative Technologies, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
VK Creative Technologies, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VK Creative Technologies, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. No Affiliation with the National Park Service
Several articles on this blog are written about the National Parks, and even though we interview Park Rangers, we’re not affiliated with the National Park Service. Any views expressed are not necessarily those of the Park Service. We’re fans of the National Parks, just like you!
VK Creative Technologies, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of FL and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us using our Contact Us form.
This policy is effective as of 21 August 2018.