Oh The Places We’ve Seen!
In our first year RVing, we visited so many different National Parks: Acadia on the east coast, Mount Rainier on the west coast, and so many places in between. RVing is a lifestyle choice that’s allowed us to visit with Park Rangers across the U.S. and bring their stories to you on our show Podcasts with Park Rangers.
Do you maybe dream of a similar lifestyle? Are you already a full-time RVer yourself, and looking for community and tips for improving the experience?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, you’re in luck! This November, there’s an incredible FREE virtual event called Full-Time Freedom Week which we’ve teamed up with 30 full-time RVers and industry experts to help create.
Full-Time Freedom Week is a one-of-a-kind 5-day mega-event that teaches everything you need to know to become or remain a successful RVer.
Here are a few of the things you’ll learn at Full-Time Freedom Week:
- Choosing the Best RV for you
- Downsizing for your new lifestyle
- Overcoming adversity and embracing a non-traditional life
- Building community on the road
- Preparing yourself financially for full-time travel
- The emotional journey of transitioning to a full-time travel life
- Running a business on the road and/or earning remote income
- The financial costs of full-time RVing and saving money on the road
- Full-time RVing with children and road-schooling
- Solo female RVing
- Helpful RV memberships
- RV renovations, modifications, and gear recommendations
- And so much more!
With the free pass, you will have access to new videos each day (for 24 hours), as well as a chance to win one of over $2,000 in giveaways.
Full-Time Freedom Week takes place November 19 – 23, 2018! Can’t make it? Check out the All Access pass below!
You can also choose to purchase the All Access Pass that includes:
- Lifetime access to all the videos
- Coupon book with exclusive discounts and free gifts
- 10% of proceeds go to the National Parks Foundation
Early Bird Pricing (Before 10/25/18): $37
Regular Price (After 10/25/18): $47